FERMENTED HUMAN URINE? ( URINE THERAPY RELATED )

Everything else!

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

FERMENTED HUMAN URINE? ( URINE THERAPY RELATED )

Postby Rawchicadee on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 pm

So , HUMAN URINE is an abundance of nutrients - minerals and so on ..
Now ... the BIG QUESTION .. For example , if you wer on a JUICE FAST for lets say 12 days , after the lets say 10th day ( not the 3rd as this is when the body is throwing out TOXINS ) would it be possible to use the urine as a brine for fermenting? It will full of SUGARS - SALTS etc.

I really do hope that it is possible. Its such a shame to see it go to waste/
Rawchicadee

Re: FERMENTED HUMAN URINE? ( URINE THERAPY RELATED )

Postby Tim Hall on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Rawchicadee, I'm not necessarily averse to the idea of urine going back into the body, but I'd be a little concerned about it sitting around and fermenting for any amount of time. The thing is urine has come from the body and contains lots of goodies from the body that pathogens might appreciate.

I can tell you from experience (auquaponics experiments) the first thing that's going to happen is the urea will start to break down into ammonia, which is not very appetizing.

The only case, save extreme dehydration in the desert, where I've heard of putting urine back into the body is with fresh urine in very small amounts - something like homeopathy.
Tim Hall
Long-Lost Keeper of the Keys

Re: FERMENTED HUMAN URINE? ( URINE THERAPY RELATED )

Postby MDee on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Its absolutely possible and yes you can drink it...it is stronger tho. You are welcome to do more research on it. Most people who use it think it is far better than fresh but generally they only use it externally. When I did more research there was accounts of fermented urine being very successful at removing parasites when used internally. So go ahead and experiment....cause whether you stick with it or not it is a valuable skill for a survival situation where you don't have water.
MDee

Return to Miscellaneous