My introductory post

This is the only forum where new users will have permission to post until they have been verified as a real participant by a moderator.

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

My introductory post

Postby wiceldric on Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:56 am

Hello everyone,

I recently started paying attention to nutrition in general and it took very little time for me to come across the process of fermentation and I think I have become crazy thinking about all the good foods I can make. Although I have spent most of my adult life living in New York City and now in South Florida, as a child I lived in a farm for 8 years where it was common place to eat natural foods and fermented foods being a part of that diet. I had forgotten about that part of my life and how delicious the food tasted, I am really excited to be able to bring some of that back into my life.

So far I have only been doing Kombucha, Yogurt and I am currently on day 2 of my very own sourdough starter. I felt the impulse to find a community to accompany me in my journey so here I am. My hope is to find inspiration and knowledge in this community, to be able to learn and to give back what ever knowledge I pick up along the way.
wiceldric

Re: My introductory post

Postby Christopher Weeks on Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:28 am

Welcome to Wild Fermentation!
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Return to New Users Post an Introduction Here