I guess I have to "socialize"

This is the only forum where new users will have permission to post until they have been verified as a real participant by a moderator.

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

I guess I have to "socialize"

Postby Book on Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:03 pm

I guess I have to socialize and "introduce" myself. Eugh, Hola S- Oh wait I don't speak Spanish...for now. I tried finding the rules of the site, if anyone wants to redirect me to them or can make a simplified version, I'm kinda dum which I know isn't an excuse but /shrug Idk what else to do besides continuously looking for em, figured asking was better than nothing at all.

So I'm just gonna go with the whole general ordeal of most rules, but anyways. I am Book, and just here for advice on ferments, to read and learn about ferments, of course, like a lot of us are. I'm currently fermenting something and since I'm already here talking about ferments while introducing myself, is there a specific place I can post a pic or something and ask questions about it?

I'm pretty sure what I'm looking at is yeast but I want some more experienced advice lol. I love me some fishing and mountains ig, or whatever. I probably would never ferment fish, that's not my thing, but I'll ferment plenty of other foods and such.
Book

Re: I guess I have to "socialize"

Postby Christopher Weeks on Wed May 01, 2024 10:25 am

Welcome to Wild Fermentation!

Now you can post in all the boards.
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Return to New Users Post an Introduction Here