kiefer benefits

Yogurt, Kefir, Clabbered Milk, Cheese, Whey, and more!

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

kiefer benefits

Postby mamame on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm

I have been overwhelmed for the past year, had a baby 2 yrs ago, having 4 children in all, so I lead a very busy life. I am in my early 40s. I thought by starting the keifer, it might balance me out a bit. It was given to me by someone I found online and local to me. They are growing great, and I don't even know what to do with my abundant supply! But, I have not noticed any relief in my memory issues and such. I almost feel like I am getting worse.
I remember years ago when I took a good source of acidophilus that I got a yeast infection (something I got often back then). Then it cleared up and I did'nt get one for many years afterward. Is that what is maybe happening to me? I don't know what to think. I feel like I am living in a fog. I have been eating it since mid Feb, so just over a month now. I am wondering what benefits others have noticed, and if anyone has any advice for me. I hope all this makes sense.
mamame

Re: kiefer benefits

Postby mamame on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Okay, so its me again. After much thought, I think I have figured out part of my problem. I haven't been drinking enough water. I know when taking probiotics its an important thing to drink a lot of water, and I bet its part, if not all, of the reason why I am not feeling physically or mentally healthy these days. So, I have decided to drink more water and excerise more and make sure I have quiet time to myself for atleast a few minutes each day! So we shall see if this helps. Any other input would be great.
Thanks!
mamame

Re: kiefer benefits

Postby Thommo on Wed May 20, 2009 7:06 am

Mamame, how is the new regime going? Are you now feeling any benefits? I've just started with kefir, but it's too early for me to say if it's making any difference to me.
Thommo

Return to Dairy Ferments