3 cheers for Christopher Weeks !

Everything else!

Moderator: Christopher Weeks

3 cheers for Christopher Weeks !

Postby Tibor on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:41 am

Just want to thank and acknowledge Christopher for his time, and all his help and effort in keeping this forum happening as he crossed his 1000 comment threshold today. Thank you for moderating Wild Fermentation and sharing your knowledge ,being present, and inspiring folks ! Raising a glass of blackberry Kombucha :)
Tibor

Re: 3 cheers for Christopher Weeks !

Postby Christopher Weeks on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Goodness! I didn't even realize. :-)

Thanks! I just wish I knew how to get a more active community going.
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Postby Tibor on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:00 pm

I went to see Sandor speak here a couple of years ago. I don't remember if after his question and answer part , if he mentioned the forum as a place to go if we may have questions in the future.
It might be a suggestion to mention to him . He gets tons of exposure at his engagements.
Another thought I've been having is to suggest a subject line for recipes. I believe it could inspire people to check back for new ideas to make stuff .
The apprenticeship subject line has not seen a post in over a year, so maybe that could be replaced ?
Anyway, just ideas......
Tibor

Postby Christopher Weeks on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:06 am

A recipes board might be good.

I'd really like to have a ferment-along where we build a group of people all trying the same thing at the same time and reporting in but I figure of any group of people dedicated to such a pursuit, half of them wouldn't make it for any given project, which means we'd need to have eight or ten people involved before it'd even be fruitful. I don't think we have ten people posting here regularly. (I.e. I spend more time approving new users who never post a thing, than I do reading and responding to posts!)
Christopher Weeks
Nuka Ninja

Return to Miscellaneous